After waiting on the sidelines, you’re finally decided that now is the time to buy in Gwinnett County. You fall in love with a home, but there are a few pressing questions. How much is the home really worth? Is the asking price in a proper range? Are there other people making better offers? What should I do?
Fortunately, the answer is simple.
A pre-purchase appraisal from Gwinnett County Home Appraiser plays an essential role in almost every sale involving real estate property, whether it be to determine the sale price, help negotiate a fair sale price, or to set an offering price. Whenever typical financing is being used to purchase a property, the lender will require an appraisal to determine the current market value of the property. The market value is needed to assist the lender in deciding whether or not to approve the requested loan amount. Appraisals performed for typical financing purposes are held to the same high standard that Gwinnett County Home Appraiser is known for. The accuracy of the appraisal is one of the cornerstones of the lending process.
Gwinnett County Home Appraiser is your best choice for a pre-purchase appraisal for these many reasons:
- An objective, unbiased, third-party independent appraisal will give you an accurate reflection of the value of the property you want to purchase and a solid basis for an offer.
- This information can be shared with the real estate and owner to show them an actual market value.
- An appraisal can reflect if the market is going up or down, so your offer can then reflect the current market conditions.
- Many buyers can use the appraisal for tax abatement after they purchase their new home if the assessment is too high.
- There are times the appraisal can be used by your lender during the financing process. This may not always be the case. Talk to your appraiser about that possibility.
- There are times when a buyer and seller agree on a price and when the appraisal is done for the bank, the value does not match. A pre-purchase appraisal by Gwinnett County Home Appraiser will help avoid this.
Purchasing a property is a substantial investment with built-in risks and potential benefits. By obtaining a pre-purchase appraisal from Gwinnett Home Home Appraiser, the buyer and seller become more informed about the property and its value. When purchasing a property, place your trust in an appraisal firm that has been performing professional real estate appraisals for nearly two decades. Our appraisers are locally based and prepared to provide high quality, detailed appraisals. At Gwinnett County Home Appraiser, we understand that time is of the essence when there is a pending sale of a property. We are equipped to deliver competent appraisals within the time frame you need. Call today for your free consultation.